Here's there video of the country song "I want crazy". They remind me sort of the Von Trapp Singers, except they sing mostly popular culture music (is that the right word?) instead of mostly hymns.
What I found really inspiring about them is that their faith is so important to them even through the fame they are getting. I definitely spent a good 20 minutes reading up about them and even read one article about what they keep in their purses, some had rosaries and one had a prayer book so she could read a little everyday where ever she was.
I guess I was most impressed with the fact that they are popular but they still have these strong catholic values looking over their wiki pages tells you some of the girls want 8 kids, some are saving their first kiss till they get married! What an amazing example to give for young girls today and for other young Catholic women!
No comments:
Post a Comment