Catholics Come Home
by: Tom Peterson
----------------------------------
I enjoyed reading this book, it was an inspirational read as someone who didn't necessarily leave the church but didn't embrace it until I was older. It's a pretty short read with only seven chapters but I did feel like towards the end that it was, not repetitive, but I wasn't compelled to finish it quickly.
One thing I liked that was discussed was how to speak with someone who has gone away from the church whether it's a family member or a stranger. He also gives a lot of personal stories from his own faith journey which is nice to read about.
This wasn't my favorite book but I am glad I read it. It does have a great appendix of resources at the end of the book with different websites and prayers.
I received this book for free from WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group for this review
I received this book for free from WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group for this review
No comments:
Post a Comment