Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Book Review: Mother Teresa: Come be my Light

Mother Teresa: Come Be My Light
-------------------

I've always heard about Mother Teresa, but this book has opened up a whole new view on her. It discusses a lot of her trials and because of these trials she becomes someone anyone can relate to that is going through a spiritual dry period.
I love that this book included so many first hand documents of letters she wrote and her own writings. It also included the writings of people that knew her. It gives a close personal look into her life that makes this book much more than just a biography of her. It makes it a personal and intimate look at her life. 
I love that it truly showed how much she was going through, she struggled, but how she always loved God and tried to her Him her all. She always remained happy in serving Him.
I can't say that I couldn't put this book down, but for anyone interested in learning more about her it's a great source. Anyone who wants to know about her through her writings, it's perfect for that! 


Blogging for Books provided this book to me for free in exchange for an honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment