Fave single-person websites/blogs
Share your favorite single person websites or blogs!
Include post/articles that pertain to the single life, if you want, too!
-------------------------
First off, all the great blogs I've found from the Not Alone Series! I don't remember how I came across the Not Alone Series, but I'm so glad I did because it was the first time I really got to see other Catholic women with the same hopes and dreams as I have.
I tried to find sites that I've found useful and liked in the past and I have no idea where I bookmarked them! So I will just give this one that I could find, because it is really a great site!
- Chastity Project dating page
- Sometimes it's just awesome to watch videos and they've got some really great ones on this site, and not just about dating! I loved watching their videos on vocations too. There's not just videos though listed right above the videos they've got a questions section, research section, links to other sites, and lots of great stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment