Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Cleaning Up

I've been blogging about my sewing for a long time and it was easy to maintain the one blog but when I knew I needed a place to talk about my faith I needed a separate place since my sewing blog is so specific. I never really talk about my life in it.

I made another gmail account to blog from and then realized I already had a second blog I had made like 4 years ago on my main account that I could take over and well it's confusing and it comes down to me being really bad about understanding how blogger works. BUT long story short I have a blog that I can talk about life and everything else connected to the same account as my sewing blog so now I can easily update everything.

Anyways, so I took a couple of my favorite posts from that blog and brought them here and gave this one a better name in my opinion!


And in order to make this post less boring and more interesting, here is a pretty french magazine photo from 1920. More relevant posts and pictures to follow.



No comments:

Post a Comment