Quotes can be one of the greatest sources of inspiration for me. Sometimes I see a quote that inspires me to pray or to work harder at something. Sometimes one that makes me think hey someone else feels like I feel.
When I'm feeling down or discouraged it's a great thing to be able to look at my favorite quotes and be encouraged again so I started a quote journal. Originally I was sticking quotes I liked on post-it notes and stuck them on my wall but they started to accumulate and it looked messy so I used a journal I liked that my dad gave me and started sticking my post its in that.
Yes they could have just been written into the notebook but I like the effect that the post it notes give the pages of my journal.
I keep it right by my bed so it's always close by to grab and put some quotes in as I find them.


No comments:
Post a Comment